Our in-house capabilities and years of expertise allow us to manufacture high-quality metal fireplace frames. Plus, we only utilize state-of-the-art equipment to ensure they’re made with top-tier craftsmanship and materials.
Choosing a reputable manufacturing company is best if you are considering developing a metal fireplace frame. Fortunately, we’re the ones you can trust with our knowledgeable team who find solutions that work.
Metal Fire Place Frame Benefits
A fireplace frame surrounds the fireplace, which improves its overall look. And as for protection, it can secure the facility or home against fire. These can prevent the fire from penetrating the wall and spreading.
Fireplace frames are also called fireplace surrounds, which we can manufacture according to your specific requirements or specifications. Here are some of the benefits of a metal fireplace frame:
- Low maintenance: A metal fireplace frame requires low maintenance and is durable. So you don’t have to worry about wear and tear over time.
- Provides protection: Apart from being low maintenance, they protect since they protect the wall around the fireplace. So it improves the safety of your home or facility.
- Comes in different styles: You can have your very own design in mind, which our engineers can help bring to life.
- Materials used: Fireplace frames can be manufactured from different materials. You can opt for a fireplace frame made of steel or other metals.
- Increase efficiency: A fireplace frame can enhance the efficiency of your fireplace since it can absorb more heat and radiate the heat afterward, even after the fireplace doesn’t have the fire anymore.
These advantages are just a few of things you will experience once TFG manufactures you next fireplace frame project. So if you’re considering adding a frame to your fireplace, don’t hesitate to come to us.
Custom-Made Fireplace Frames
The Federal Group USA is a leading manufacturer of metal fireplace frames. We also offer custom frames, especially for clients with specific preferences and designs.
Furthermore, we employ a variety of metal fabrication techniques including sheet metal fabrication to manufacture the fireplace frames.
We offer metals like steel to give your fire place frames an added layer of protection. Steel metals are also rust and corrosion-resistant, so you can be sure they will last long. At the same time, they’re non-combustible, meaning they won’t burn, an essential aspect of fireplaces.
Start A Metal Fireplace Frame Manufacturing Project Today
Adding a fireplace frame to your facility or home is an excellent investment due to its benefits. And we can help you achieve that with our outstanding capabilities in manufacturing a high-quality result that will exceed your expectations.
So if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us today.